Ford and Slater, DAF European Dealer of the Year 2020, are one of the largest privately owned DAF Truck Dealership Groups in the UK. With 16 Dealerships across the East Midlands, East Anglia, South Yorkshire, and the Northeast, we offer a range of cost-effective transport and finance solutions.
There are a range of shift patterns available (Early/Late, Night and Weekend)
Our locations include:
- King's Lynn
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in fault diagnosis.
- Road test vehicle when required, subject to license restrictions.
- Ensure repairs are carried out in accordance with manufacturer standard times.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs ensure warranty displaced material returned on completion of a repair.
- Assist with good workshop and dealership housekeeping at all times.
- Work with the parts team to ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to the vehicles.
- Ensure that the company time recording procedures are complied with and job cards write ups are completed accurately.
- Ensure that service sheets are completed as per manufacturer/customer instructions.
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to the workshop supervisor.
- Attend any technical or development training that is made available.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post, which will be discussed with you.
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Brand Specific Training Courses
- Friendly working environment
The Company is committed to having proper arrangements in place for training at all levels (manufacturer, external and internal) so that you can contribute fully to the business and progress as far as possible within the Company. It is important to the continuing success of the business that you take every opportunity to make the very best of your potential.
Who are we?
Founded in 1928, Ford & Slater are the largest independent DAF Dealership group in the UK, specialising in:
• DAF TRUCKS • COMMERCIAL VEHICLE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
• GENUINE DAF PARTS • TRP ALL-MAKE PARTS
• ACCIDENT REPAIR • DAFAID BREAKDOWN RESPONSE